Monday, September 8, 2014

30 Day Book Challenge

Today we had a session in the second block where we did a form of  "Secret Santa" with books.


Where Miss Downard wrapped up 23 books one for each student making the cover non-visible only writing key words from the story on the wrapping so we couldn't judge it by its cover and used the random name picker to let us pick from the books one at a time, however you were also allowed to steal but only once because you either steal or pick from the piles of books in the centre of the mat. Once it got to me I chose a book with the word "Distopian" - "save the future" and "girl main lead"
but this book got stolen off me by maya so I had to pick a book of the floor and ended up with Perks of being a wallflower that I am so far enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment